Re-introduction NEWS, the RSG’s informative newsletter is published annually. 24 newsletters have been published by the organization since November 1990. Each issue of the newsletter shares information on various reintroductions projects and research being carried out across the globe. The RSG newsletters deal with general issues as well as special thematic issues focussing on carnivores, reptiles & amphibians, birds and primates. Re-introduction NEWS is the ideal ready-reckoner for anyone interested in knowing more about the pioneering work being undertaken by re-introduction specialists in restoring the Earth’s fragile ecosystems.
Online versions of each edition can be accessed according to the year of publication.
- Issue 1 November 1990
- Issue 2 May 1991
- Issue 3 November 1991
- Issue 4 May 1992
- Issue 5 December 1992
- Issue 6 May 1993
- Issue 7 December 1993
- Issue 8 May 1994
- Issue 9 December 1994
- Issue 10 May 1995
- Issue 11 December 1995
- Issue 12 September 1996
- Issue 13 January 1997
- Issue 14 May 1997
- Issue 15 March 1998
- Issue 16 September 1998
- Issue 17 April 1999 (Special reptile/Amphibian issue)
- Issue 18 August 1999 (Special Carnivore Issue)
- Issue 19 November 2000 (Special Bird Issue)
- Issue 20 August 2001
- Issue 21 June 2002 (Special Primate Issue)
- Issue 22 Jan 2003
- Issue 1 -22 is available on the RSG CD
This is the new RSG e-newsletter “RSG e-NEWS” with short articles and mainly to inform the RSG membership on recent events and activities of the group. This will be published and distributed regularly.
RSG Oceania Section Newsletter
The newsletter of the Re-introduction Specialist group - Oceania Section can be downloaded from this link: Download 2005 newsletter.
The Oceania Section can be accessed from this website
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 1999
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2001(1)
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2001(2)
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2002
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2003
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2004
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2005
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2006
- RSG Oceania Newsletter 2007
RSG South & East Asia Section Newsletter
The newsletter of the Re-introduction Specialist Group- South of East Asia can be downloaded below:
The newsletter of the Re-introduction Specialist Group- South of East Asia can be accessed from this website.